الجمعة، 30 سبتمبر 2011

Darren Baker


Darren Baker

has received commissions from many of the leading galleries, companies and personalities in the UK. His work has been exhibited widely through North America, Japan, Europe and the UK and in London it is accepted by both The Royal Academy and Mall Galleries. Darrens paintings hang in private and public collections both in the UK and abroad. Cranston Fine Art have published a superb range of sport art prints and canvases. In the words of Darren himself: Painting is my life force and my work is wrought from an unswerving desire to understand paint, art and the subjects I observe. My work owes much to the great exponents of still life and portraiture. Classical tradition underpins my painting and vision. Every new piece is a statement of intent: to improve and to better understand the subject. My studies and observations of the old masters inspire and inform my art, whilst also relying heavily on contemporary influences. I aim to be of my own time whilst also acknowledging the past












اغلب رسومه تقتصر على الطبيعة الصامتة ورسم الشخوص

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...